3/07/2017

How I Get Devices To Review & My Advice To Upcoming Bloggers Who Want Such.

Last year, I made a QnA post and a lot of people asked several questions. Here are the top questions I picked for the video.

1. Are you a full-time blogger and how do you combine blogging with your job
2. Did you design your website by yourself
3. How long did it take to get an Adsense approval
4. How do I get devices for review and what do I do with them afterward.
5. My advice to those who want to get a device or two to review
6. K-drama or telenovela grin Lol.

Anyway, I did answer all the questions and more in the video, so watch it and let me know what you think.


SHARE THIS

0 comments:

Make sure you comment below, share your thought, feel free to ask us anything, we will reply immediately
Thank you for being part of gistlife