3/01/2017

Bigger Or Longer? Tecno Mobile Asks Fans How They Like It (see Funny Replies)

Tecno mobile are gearing up for a smartphone launch or so it seems. They've been dropping snippets on their social media profiles about a soon to be released smartphone. I was just minding my own and I was about to reply to a tweet from omojuwa when an image from @TecnoMoblieNG jumped in my face
and with the hashtag #BiggerAndLonger

I had to click on the account to make sure it really was their official account and I wasn't seeing double, and yes it was official.
Some fans have been jumping in on the tweet. See the tweet and reactions below.




see more reactions




SHARE THIS

0 comments:

Make sure you comment below, share your thought, feel free to ask us anything, we will reply immediately
Thank you for being part of gistlife