3/22/2017

After Over 20 Job Interviews, God Answered My Prayers

I am writing this to inspire those who lost their job during the economy crisis, please don't give up, help is on the way.

I stayed at home for over two months angry

After loosing my job in January I printed 20 copies of my CV, and did leg work to companies in Victoria Island. I exhausted the CV with no response except for the frustrating GNLD and forever living products invitation to the job I didn't apply for.

I'm always active on Nairaland Job section, thanks to the OPs of genuine job, I also did lot of online application to reputable companies via jobzilla.com, myjobmag.com, , the list is endless. I started getting invites, but the job terms and conditions were not dignifying, e.g a graduate will be paid 35k to work in Lekki. It didn't work out.

I printed another batch of CV, submitting as usual, got interview invites as usual, waited to be called but nothing, I kept checking my email even without alert.

Today, this evening I got a congratulatory email informing me that I have been considered for employment with the company. Benefits include staff bus, health insurance and pension.

I'm grateful to God and friends who stood by me during my sad moments. Suicide came knocking, but I didnt yield.

Please dont give up. Keep speaking to people and be sincere with yourself. I cannot type everything here but I'm happy and believe you are next in line for that awesome and rewarding job.

Peace.

SHARE THIS

0 comments:

Make sure you comment below, share your thought, feel free to ask us anything, we will reply immediately
Thank you for being part of gistlife