3/22/2017

My Experience With Infinix Note 3

Size matters in almost everything we do, you cut your coat according to your size right? What of your shoes? Should that of phone be different? I don’t think so.
Whenever I hear someone say a ‘big phone’ what comes to my mind is, screen size, battery and RAM/Storage. I was however impressed when I read about the Infinix Note 3 here and I was sold. The Infinix Note 3 have taught me the importance of using a big phone as it were. What makes the Infinix Note3 different or what makes any big phone different?
Firstly, the Infinix Note 3 solves one problem I have always faced with many smartphones—battery issue. The Infinix Note 3 comes packed with a 4500maH battery that gives me a 200 mins talk time with just 5mins charge. It is the ultimate dream of any smartphone user, to have a phone that stops you from carrying charger with you every time. Secondly the 6” screen is a dream come true for gamers like me, it makes both game playing and movie watching experience an unforgettable one.
Lastly, theInfinix Note 3 is everything to me, the 2/3GB RAM and the camera is something to be proud of. I have been enjoying the phone for almost two months now. I even heard that the prize have reduced, but am enjoying it and I have no single complain so far. So if you are a lady like me (or a guy) and you like it big, please go ahead and get the Infinix Note 3. That is my humble opinion about the Note 3.

SHARE THIS

0 comments:

Make sure you comment below, share your thought, feel free to ask us anything, we will reply immediately
Thank you for being part of gistlife