2/04/2017

My Sister Got Duped At An ATM Point, Can I Get My Money Back?

Hello family,please is there any possibility of getting back my money?
here is my story.


On Tues 31-1-2017,I gave my Sister my ATM card to make a withdrawal for me at one of the banks in my area about an hour later,I started getting debit alerts above the supposed amount she was to withdraw.
I started calling her line but it wasn't available, I had to rush down to the bank to know what's happening and on getting there,my sis started narrating how she tried withdrawing and the ATM couldn't pay her
And someone behind her told her the ATM isn't dispensing cash that she should cancel it and bring out the card.They guy brought out the card himself and slot it back(Unknowingly to my sis,he slot in another card that is not mine) and immediately left.So she tried entering my pin again but it was saying incorrect pin and the ATM swallowed the card.
*It was at this point that my sis got confused and started calling me by then I've already started receiving alerts.
*Aside withdrawals,the culprit paid for some goods through POS(details in the picture attached)
*yesterday I went to collect the CCTV footage from The bank and the guy smartly covered his face(picture attached (

Please guys I seriously need this money back,is there another way to go about it since his face isn't showing,Bankers in the house help me out please.
source-nairaland.com


SHARE THIS

0 comments:

Make sure you comment below, share your thought, feel free to ask us anything, we will reply immediately
Thank you for being part of gistlife