1/26/2017

Belgian Club Blocking My Transfer - Onyekuru

EXCLUSIVE: Belgian club blocking my transfer cries out new Nigeria star Onyekuru

New Nigerian shooting star in Europe Henry Onyekuru has cried out that his Belgian club AS Eupen are now standing in the way of his transfer to perennial Scottish champions Celtic.

AfricanFootball.com exclusively reported that Celtic have tabled an official bid for the Nigerian striker, but it now seems the transfer may be scuttled going by what the player is telling AfricanFootball.com

He has alleged Eupen now want him to work with another agent and not his agency Macato Sports and they want him to move to Russian champions CSKA Moscow.

"Eupen are acting funny on my transfer. They are frustrating me and my agent for their own interest,” blasted the striker, who has taken Belgium by storm this season.

“They promised to let me move in January if I have a good offer, now there are good offers but they now want me to sign for their own agent before I move and they want me to sign for CSKA Moscow which I am not interested in.

“This is unfair and not acceptable."


http://africanfootball.com/news/682501/EXCLUSIVE-Belgian-club-blocking-my-transfer-cries-out-new-Nigeria-star-Onyekuru

SHARE THIS

0 comments:

Make sure you comment below, share your thought, feel free to ask us anything, we will reply immediately
Thank you for being part of gistlife