3/03/2017

Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba

DELTA STATE GOVERNMENT in partnership with REHOMES PROPERTY DEV.CO is constructing STATE OF THE ART MECHANIC WORKSHOPS, AUTO SPARE PARTS MARKET first of it's kind in Delta state
FACILITIES OF THIS MARKET INCLUDES:
- Bank
- Free WIFI
- Central Car Park
- Mechanized Car Wash
- Fire Service
- Police Post/Security
- Restaurant/Conveniences

Located @Asaba Benin Expressway Opp. Maryam Babagida Way, Asaba




SHARE THIS

Author:

8 comments:

  1. It has taken me forever to find your blog. Thank goodness. This is just the information I was after. Caterpillar parts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I’ve just been searching for info about this subject for a long time and yours is the best I have discovered till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you positive about the source? zf parts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting details you have mentioned , appreciate it for putting up. online audio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good publish, thanks a lot for sharing. Do you happen to have an RSS feed I can subscribe to? Auto Glass Repair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quality post! I??ve bookmark this page to come back later. thanks! Used GMC Parts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I visited a lot of website but I conceive this one holds something special in it. Mobile Auto Detailing San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some truly interesting points you have written. Aided me a lot, just what I was looking for : D. guy quotes

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the event of an accident, our automotive window film helps hold shattered glass together, keeping you safer. PT. Krisant Pundimas Sejahtera

    ReplyDelete

Make sure you comment below, share your thought, feel free to ask us anything, we will reply immediately
Thank you for being part of gistlife